SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – My Home Group understands the importance of strategic partners; that is why they believe when growing a business they must align with the best. Forming strategic partnerships with some of the leading service providers in the country is an effort to help their agents take their business to new heights. My Home Group Power Partners have been personally vetted by the leadership team in order to create relationships that benefit MHG agents and their clients, ultimately providing the best services and team of industry experts for their agents and their businesses’ success.
Meet MHG Power Partner, Scott Marion with Blue Sky Solar.
Sustainable and Reliable Energy for Your Home
- The cost is dependent on many factors including usage, roof, and whether the solar system is bought on a loan, purchased or leased. There is no upfront out of pocket cost for the loan or lease.
- You will get a bill from the power company and one from the solar company. The total cost should be less then what you are currently paying.
- The amount of savings is individualized by each homeowner. People have different electric usuage habits and can save a lot of money going solar.
- Battery systems are available and can be included to store excess energy. Without battery systems your excess power that is created goes back to the grid during the day and you receive it back at night.
- Routine panel maintenance such as washing the panels off is the customers responsibility. The manufacturer has warranties on the panels if the panels or the inverter were to stop working.
Tenured Solar Installers You Can Trust
Our certified structural engineers have over 13 years of experience making sure every solar system is installed correctly with the highest industry standards. Most solar installations can completed within one day. This minimizes the disruption in homeowners busy lives.
Choose With Confidence
Our clients choose you with confidence. We educate each client about the equipment and all financial options available so they can make the most educated decision. We only use top of the line equipment from today leading manufacturers.
Our certified structural engineers have over 13 years of experience making sure every solar system is installed correctly with the highest industry standards. Most solar installations can completed within one day. This minimizes the disruption in homeowners busy lives. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Name: Scott Marion
Phone Number: 480.401.2497