MHG Agent and Team Achievement Awards
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
WHAT TO EXPECT
We have elevated this event to honor not just the top 50, but over 111 elite MHG agents (see breakdown above)! This will be our biggest and best awards night in MHG history, so why not bring some history to the event too?! This year, MHG is bringing back the roaring 20’s! You’ll see lots of art deco decor, music and drinks from the era. We are excited to have a DJ and dance floor and look forward to a night of celebration for our top agents, teams and partners. Regular cocktail attire is requested (no jeans please).
- Outdoor cocktail reception with open bar, red carpet and live entertainment MHG has covered your valet costs, however tips to valet staff are very appreciated
- Seated three-course dinner served at 7pm
- Awards presentation 7:30pm sharp
- Celebration with dancing and open bar till 10pm. The hotel bar in the lobby is happy to host you for any additional celebrating you wish to do on your own
- Following the ceremony be sure to check back right here on this webpage for social media graphics, email banners, event photos and lots of opportunities to share your success with other agents and your clients!
- We look forward to celebrating our agents and teams and we can’t wait to see you on April 20th 2023!
Thursday, April 20th, 2023
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
7700 E McCormick Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
There will be complimentary valet (tips to valet attendants are very appreciated). However, if you would like to self-park, turn/veer right at the stop sign by the entrance and park in the parking deck with the orange tent. Walk down the stairs to the the lobby entrance and follow signs for our event.
- MHG Rising Star- Awarded Agent has shown tremendous success and growth in the short time they have been in the industry and with My Home Group
- 2022 Industry Excellence– Awarded agent showcases a presence in our community and industry via groups, local associations, projects and initiatives, while consistently being recognized as a leader in the real estate arena
- MHG Champion – Awarded agent is an advocate for the brokerage who contributes to company growth, participates in events, teaches classes, and is active in our brokerage community
- Community Advocate of the Year – Awarded agent is involved in the philanthropic community and works with various charities, groups and organizations to consistently give back
- Rookie of the Year – Awarded agent has highest volume for newly licensed agents who started their real estate career with My Home Group in 2021
- MHG Influencer of the Year – Awarded agent uses their social media and marketing presence to not only promote their business yet the brokerage as well, generating engagements and visibility, while advocating for MHG
- MHG Agent Appreciation Award – Awarded agent is nominated by MHG Staff, as well as their peers, as an individual who exhibits positivity, boost’s office morale, and always lends a helping hand
- By volume only
- Small teams- (2-10 agents, $28M+)
- Medium teams- (11-25 agents, $45M+)
- Large teams- (26+ agents, $150M+)
- Top Commercial team
- By individual agent volume $10M+ / 30+ units